WeHealth Mobile App
- Why do I need to select a community?
- Why is the app asking me to share app use statistics?
- Do I need to keep my Bluetooth on at all times?
- Why does the Android app ask for location permission?
- Which devices can I use the App on?
- If my community isn't listed, can I still use the app?
- What is the difference between COVID Watch Arizona and WeHealth Arizona?
- How do I update the app manually or turn on automatic updates?
- How do exposure notifications help to stop the spread of COVID-19?
- How does the app protect my privacy?
- Does everyone need to use the app for it to work?
- I'm having technical issues with the app. Who do I contact?
Receiving an Exposure Notification
- Will I receive Exposure Notifications at night?
- How can I turn Exposure Notification on/off?
- What does Summary and Daily mean under "My Exposures"
- What does High Exposure mean?
- What does Low Exposure mean?
- What does No Exposure Detected mean?
- Errors when sharing a positive report
- How do I share a positive diagnosis?
- Who will get notified that I tested positive?
- Why do I need a Test Verification code?
- What is a Diagnosis Verification Code?
- What does Verified Positive mean?
FAQSee All Articles