The app works best when communities adopt it together. You will not be penalized nor are you obligated to enter your positive test results within the app. It is your choice if you want to share a positive diagnosis or not.
If you test positive for COVID-19 through a clinic, workplace, or self-administered test, you can share your test results and anonymously notify those who were nearby who may have been exposed to coronavirus.
Share your diagnosis by clicking on "Tests" at the bottom of your screen.
This will take you to Notify others of exposure where you will fill out the following information. The notify others of exposure screen should pop up. Enter the following information:
- Phone Number of your device
- Date when you got tested
- Where did you get tested (select from drop-down)
- Date when you first experienced symptoms (Optional - can also select no symptoms)
- If you have already done a self-report in the last 14 days, you will see an error screen instead of the form.
- Message: You have requested a link too many times.
- If you have requested a link in the last 30 minutes, you will see an error message.
- Message: You have requested a link recently. You can request another link in 29 minutes.
- If you request more than 3 links in 30 days, you will see an error message.
- Message: You have requested a code too many times.
- If you are unable to Continue, you will see one of the following error messages:
- Message - Number invalid: please enter a valid phone number.
- Message - Required field missing: please provide all required info.
If there are no errors, you will receive an SMS with a link. Tap on the link to continue. [NOTE: Link expires in 30 minutes]
The app should relaunch and verify the link and automatically cause the Share Info to Notify Others (iOS) OR Share your random IDs with WeHealth Arizona (Android) screen to appear.
- The link will expire if too much time has passed since you requested the link. Please start over to request a new link.
- The link will be invalid if the link was already used or some other unknown error occurred. Please start over to request a new link to share a recent diagnosis.
Tap on [Share]
A screen saying Thank You for Helping to Notify Others should appear. This indicates that you have shared your diagnosis successfully!