The app works best when communities adopt it together. You will not be penalized nor are you obligated to enter your positive test results within the app. It is your choice if you want to share a positive diagnosis or not.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 and have received a verification code from your Health Provider you can share your diagnosis by clicking on "Tests" at the bottom of your screen.
Click the blue-button that says "Continue".
- Under "What is your Verification Code?" enter the Verification Code you were given by your Health Provider.
- Under "Where did your symptoms start?" select when your symptoms started from the calendar and skip to step 5.
- If you had no symptoms, click on "I have no symptoms".
- Next, you will see "When did you get tested", select the date you tested for COVID-19.
- Click "Anonymously Share Result" to anonymously share your positive diagnosis.