- The app doesn't load correctly
- Submit a Request
- What is the difference between COVID Watch Arizona and WeHealth Arizona?
- How do I update the app manually or turn on automatic updates?
- How do exposure notifications help to stop the spread of COVID-19?
- How does the app protect my privacy?
- Does everyone need to use the app for it to work?
- I'm having technical issues with the app. Who do I contact?
- How do app-based anonymous exposure notifications differ from contact tracing?
- Who gets access to the information I share with the app?
- How are you sure I can’t be identified when I share my test results?
- How can you be sure that the diagnosis reports are genuine?
- How do I know if the app is working correctly?
- What is a Push Notification?
- Where can I find vaccination information?
- What is the Google Apple Exposure Notification System (GAEN) ?
- Are you working with the government?
- I am a government, public health, or university official and would like to work with you. How can I get started?
- Is the app tracking my location?
- How can I change my community?
- What is contact tracing?